Four weeks into the semester and 14 weeks to go…are you in need of some stress management yet? If you do, you’re not alone.
The Women’s Programming Advisory Council’s (WPAC) general meeting this evening will go over stress management techniques as a way to boost confidence, productivity, and personal well-being. The meeting starts at 5 p.m. in CLB 114.
The Reboot Center’s mission is to offer a relaxing and supportive environment for developing skills that improve stress management, academic achievement and well-being.
Its services are FREE and include:
- Development of stress management skills
- An inviting space to relax, re-charge, and re-focus
- Computer software to build stress management skills
- Individual consultation about managing stress and improving performance
- Presentations on stress management, performance enhance and Reboot services
The Reboot Center has a variety of computer programs that use the latest technology, such as heart-rate sensors 3-D technology, to help you learn to lower your stress levels normally. You can also just stop in and listen to some relaxing music in between classes.
The Reboot Center is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to noon and from 1-5 p.m. No appointment is needed.
For more information visit the Reboot Center website or call 405-744-6434.